Enola Holmes | Official Discussion Thread (Season 2 out 11/4)

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Not bad. Its so weird seeing helena Bonham carter not look like a crack addict

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
When they break out the "fun and cute" playbook keywords in the same sentence, you know this is going to suck.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
7.5/10 for me. I think they tried to fit too much into the movie. And there wasn't enough Sherlockness in it for me. They had a few of those "How did they possibly know that" type of moments where they show how smart they are by deducing something, but rarely did it lead to anything too interesting. It was more or less just there because that's what they do. But I like MBB and Cavil and it held my interest for 2 hours. So it gets a passing grade overall.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I really enjoyed the it.
Haflway through I checked to see how much time was left and then I realized it was a movie not a series :francis:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Finally watched it last night.. it was actually quite entertaining.. funny how the main plot of the missing mum ended up being the sub plot to the initial sub plot being the main story lol..

Millie is doing her own lil thing.. Cavill is an amazing actor and he deserves every great role thrown at him.

only downside was how long drawn the flick was. 2 hours and it dragged. usually 2 hour films done well fly by

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched this tonight and thought it was pretty entertaining :ehh:

I agree the overall mystery could have been better, but she was just getting started being a detective.

The best I've seen Millie Bobby Brown is still Stranger Things S1, but she was good in this doing something different.