Enola Holmes | Official Discussion Thread (Season 2 out 11/4)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It definitely fits in the let’s find a new angle on classic fiction genre. I don’t mind it.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I'll echo what others have said. It's one of the most 6/10 movies I've seen in some time. Good acting with Burn Gorman doing great work with his hateable face, good production values and etc with the technical aspects of the movie. The mysteries are undercooked but I think if they'd skipped the whole finishing school stuff and spent more time on the mysteries it could've worked.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
wasn't bad but i expected more from it i guess. Thought it was going to have more adventure. Henry Cavill as Sherlock was pretty good though. It's like all the other stuff around her was way more interesting than her. The black woman running a martial arts school in the 1800s would be a far better story.

Daps
Watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Millie was a very cute character and I loved her 4th wall breaking scenes. Also, even though Henry Cavill's role was very small I loved his version of Sherlock. Would love to see him in the role again. Also kind of wish they made this into a series.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Millie was a very cute character and I loved her 4th wall breaking scenes. Also, even though Henry Cavill's role was very small I loved his version of Sherlock. Would love to see him in the role again. Also kind of wish they made this into a series.
It kind of seemed like a 2 hour pilot, that said I liked it

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
This actually was ok....felt more like a tv show than movie. Wish there was more action/mystery tho