Endangered species: no tattoo crew

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Any other Coli brehs and brehettes have ZERO tats? Not even some little faded back in the day shyt?
I remember in college when dudes were going crazy getting tatted up left and right, I was like naw I'm not a sheep follower, I'm not getting a tat
Then the tramp stamps for chicks came in, shyt was always tacky to me
In the Navy of course it's almost mandatory, I was the only one in my squadron that didn't have or get any
I always saw them as some biker/gangbanger shyt, not my steez
Nowadays suburban wine moms and million dollar CEOs have them, it's nothing
You wanna talk unicorns, someone with no tats

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Honestly i look at you as a lame if you have no tat's.

Nah, i'm playing, but they aren't a big deal. I'm an accountant and i got tat's, but none of mine are visible unless i'm wearing a wife beater or shirtless.
and a dude walking around in public shirtless or in a wife beater isn't going to look any classier than a person doing it with tattoos everywhere.
so i got options, i don't look like reformed criminal at trial when i'm wearing a suit because of face and knuckle tats. but i can still show them off if i want in appropriate settings

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I shouldn't be in this thread because i do have ONE faded ass tat on a tiny section of my arm. But I had to say, women with tattoos are THE WORST. Like, why would you ruin your body like that?
Depends on the tat,
for some reason i find them garter belt tattoos sexy af on women.
but i hate it when they get tats on their chest

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:unimpressed:
I got no tats, mainly because when I put on Tats I want to be both in shape and to be living a life where I won't have to be identified by them by law enforcement. Probably take me another decade of pump faking but if I live to be an old man, my ink will be fresher than most.
Also, I'm going full sleeves, no random flash scratches out of a book; Like my shyt comes with Lore and Literature, type work.​

Last edited: