End of the semester sob stories. I know ya'll jokers got em.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I have an easy degree with no skills, graduating this month, gonna miss just sitting in class and being in the overall atmosphere.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man I remember my first 2 years in college, had to do a big 15-20 page paper to turn in at the end of the semester, I got that shyt done and started :stylin: I save that bytch and go out to chill with my friends, I get back and my laptop blue screened on me. shyt left me like :why: I told my teacher the next day, this mufukka told me that I was shyt outta luck :umad:

I knew I was outta luck, but I was like damn man I know i'm fukked on this paper, but shyt at least say that sucks :damn:

:laugh: that was my biggest fear in college. For any big paper I made sure I emailed myself a copy just to be safe.

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
Almost got into it with some of the people at Kinkos (Kink-hoes). They kept fukking up my prints (wrong size, wrong paper, wrong everything). It got to the point where the bytch didn't want to help me anymore (because there were people behind me) and told me to use the self assisted computers (never again). I wasted time (3 hours) and money ($60). I cussed everybody the fukk out on some "fukk Kinkos as a staff, record label and as a mothafukkin crew!" shyt :pacspit: (I actually hocked a good loogie on window of the front sliding door). I ended up failing my portfolio class that day (Everything was suppose to be turned in before noon). From there, I started to print out shyt 2 to 3 days in advance. Lesson learned. My fault for the long story.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Almost got into it with some of the people at Kinkos (Kink-hoes). They kept fukking up my prints (wrong size, wrong paper, wrong everything). It got to the point where the bytch didn't want to help me anymore (because there were people behind me) and told me to use the self assisted computers (never again). I wasted time (3 hours) and money ($60). I cussed everybody the fukk out on some "fukk Kinkos as a staff, record label and as a mothafukkin crew!" shyt :pacspit: (I actually hocked a good loogie on window of the front sliding door). I ended up failing my portfolio class that day (Everything was suppose to be turned in before noon). From there, I started to print out shyt 2 to 3 days in advance. Lesson learned. My fault for the long story.

Wow, homie:snoop:

I hate when you have to depend on other's expertise or lack of thereof
to get some business taken care of ,especially for school.

Which is why I hate, hate, hate group projects because the work and
research falls on me always.:snoop:

So whenever I take a class that has a group project as a semester
grade, I go to the teacher and tell them I'm going solo.