End of the semester sob stories. I know ya'll jokers got em.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Brehs.... financial & managerial accounting is a beeoooitch.

I had to take Business stats AND microeconomics on top of that.

fukk each and every last account analysis... balance sheet... stats theorem... supply curve.. fixed & variable cost...

fukk em all! :mad:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man I remember my first 2 years in college, had to do a big 15-20 page paper to turn in at the end of the semester, I got that shyt done and started :stylin: I save that bytch and go out to chill with my friends, I get back and my laptop blue screened on me. shyt left me like :why: I told my teacher the next day, this mufukka told me that I was shyt outta luck :umad:

I knew I was outta luck, but I was like damn man I know i'm fukked on this paper, but shyt at least say that sucks :damn:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
:win:Finished all my finals today.

I've been studying organic chemistry for a week straight and basically neglected my other ones. Ive been up since 5 this morning and had three exams back to back to back. I didnt know the university gave us the option of moving one if we had three in one day :snoop:

But still Im finished and will be home in twenty four hours :stylin:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
not really a story but damn i lost my campus card last week and ive been having to sneak into the dorm just to get in. (electric doors) i aint have no meals on that motherfukker the day i lost it tho so i was s.o.l. regardless :pachaha: #theScruggle

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Got finals next week in two classes that I'm in pretty good standing in

Hoping for a B in Microeconomics and a B in Algebra :whew: Then it's on to the summer

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Finally done with the undergrad life :smile:

Time to get a Masters now :snoop:

28133844.jpg

:to: If everything had gone as planned I would have too. All my friends are gonna be gone next year. :to: :to: :to:. I feel like tossing a freshman in a dumpster.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Naw. The first half of the semester in my EMCH 354 (Heat Transfer) class, sh!t was lookin' dire :whew:. I regrouped, went into the 2nd half like :bustback: and then I raped my finals today

:stylin: