End of The LoudAffair Love Triangle (Plus unreleased Coli females Prego twerk video)

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A Friend of The People

lol, ok. I figured it out.

Dollie (SecretLover) and Chrishawn are BROTHER AND SISTER.

This is NOT a love triangle.

:russ:

How did I fall for this.

Jack, you funny nikka. :laff:

.happily taken & in Love with my boyfriend, bestfriend, baby daddy, my better half, hubby, chrishawn whatever u wanna call him just call him mine :win: I swear me & my boyfriend have been through hell & back, but we manage too stay strong through everything both giving each other 100% effort. i cant picture myself or him with nobody else i wanna grow old with him. Done been apart of the grind, the struggle with him & imma still be there with him for our success together. i aint never going nowhere :smile:))

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
what's first ya name, bruh. LaQuarius?
Shut the fukk up Uncle Tom
Lets+boo+this+man+_275c9cd76f3d07347b859b8d0bfca8db.gif

You are such a fukking lame it doesn't even make sense. I bet you with some cacs now talking about the next rave you gonna attend and telling them why it's cool if they say nikka. fukking clown. :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up Uncle Tom
Lets+boo+this+man+_275c9cd76f3d07347b859b8d0bfca8db.gif

You are such a fukking lame it doesn't even make sense. I bet you with some cacs now talking about the next rave you gonna attend and telling them why it's cool if they say nikka. fukking clown. :pachaha:

:obama2:

Status
Not open for further replies.