end of summer semester appreciation!!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
lol wassup wit nikkas doin Adderral now? shyt crazy i thought all you needed was some good weed

i never needed it, but from what i hear around finals time the shyt is like St. Paddy's day for uppers. Gimmie a good cup of coffee and a good playlist and i'll knock out a research paper no problem...

the issue is that most people are over stimulated and have no focus because they never needed it before. It's something I had to overcome myself. I still don't truly know how to "study". I just look over some readings and notes the night or day before the test. If i know it i know it if i dont i don't. Drugs only exacerbate things, you could eff around and be studying the wrong shyt for hours on addies before your snap out of your thought train from what i hear. :manny:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i never needed it, but from what i hear around finals time the shyt is like St. Paddy's day for uppers. Gimmie a good cup of coffee and a good playlist and i'll knock out a research paper no problem...

the issue is that most people are over stimulated and have no focus because they never needed it before. It's something I had to overcome myself. I still don't truly know how to "study". I just look over some readings and notes the night or day before the test. If i know it i know it if i dont i don't. Drugs only exacerbate things, you could eff around and be studying the wrong shyt for hours on addies before your snap out of your thought train from what i hear. :manny:

damn it sound like dat shyt aint even worth it