End of Summer 2023: who is currently the BEST stable in wrestling

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
people were shytting all over bulletclub as a tired act 5 years past its expiration date...but they're in AEW now, so they have a lot of potential.

fukking. hilarious.
Juice has lowkey been one of the biggest glowups in AEW since Collision has started.

Just four guys who are good to great on the mic, and at least with Juice and Jay White, can really go in the ring.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Bloodline is #1 clearly if it's still a stable. Looks like it's just Roman and Solo now with Solo on the way out.

I like what WWE has done with Judgment Day but I think Finn, Priest and Dom/Rhea are all better as parts than as a collective.
I'm not calling them done until Roman says so or a fatal four way.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
  • Bloodline

• Brawling brutes
  • Viking raiders
  • Judgement day
  • Alpha academy
  • Imperium
  • Damage ctrl

• Chase U
  • D'Angelo family
  • Schism
(my bad with the triple quote --- coli fukked me up)
I'm a WWE shill, of course, but, my Top 5;
  1. Bloodline
  2. Judgement Day
  3. Alpha Academy
  4. Imperirum
  5. Viking Raiders
Gotta give Brawling Brutes their propers for match quality...but they're largely carried by Big Sheamo

Chase U is a outside 5 along with the D'Angelo Family (they should add a member or two)

Schism is weird, but...I can't think of a bad Schism match (by NXT standards)

Damage CTRL (has potential) :snoop: is already reduced to running scared from Shotzi of all people even with a member being the damned Champ...c'mon Paul, fix this shyt...

Looking at my list shows me how important story is; the Top 2 largely sepearate themselves by their storylines.

Outside of the Bloodline + Judgement Day, the other 3 are kinda tied for second place if we ONLY talk match quality.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No Meta Four? :gucci:
All jokes aside; they deserve an honorable mention.
  1. Club Venus
Ayo, :sas2:put me on to Stardom

F3P3LNBbwAA4w_C

All jokes aside, by the stuff I see on Twitter, they can go in the ring

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
  • Winner: Judgement Day, their stable has the most reach right now in their company
  • Runner-Up: Blackpool Combat Club, they've been starting shyt with everyone as a stable.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
people were shytting all over bulletclub as a tired act 5 years past its expiration date...but they're in AEW now, so they have a lot of potential.

fukking. hilarious.
Bullet Club Gold is separate from the actual BC (and way better than the current version). Plus even though I was tired of the actually BC years beforehand, I liked Jay White as the leader, so I'm gonna fukk with BCG :manny: