Emulator Appreciation Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to brother Liquid on Comix Zone. I remember my Uncle copping me that game. Ish was $40. I love playing that game. The rat was on one ripping the page and dropping you items. When them flipping hoes with the hooks came through ready to kill, just toss out the rat and have them hoes back flip right off the screen was lovely. Getting that fist power up that made you wreck everything on the screen. Making sure you saved ol girl was the shyt as well. Last but not least, tearing the page at the cost of hella life to make a paper airplane that caused murder to everything.

Gotta mention that Streets of Rage fan game that combined almost everything that was dope about all the games into one package. Cats need to play that.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing NBA Jam and bomberman, final fight 2 - street fighter alpha 2 on zsnes online with zbattlenet :wow:

Then when i Found out you could play 2 on 2 marvel vs capcom using mame and karilla had me:krs:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I got a new computer this week then downloaded Dolphin and DBZ Budokai 1 and it runs :blessed:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
VBA :blessed:

The throttle is the best thing to ever happen to humankind in ever

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I remember being 10 years old when some dude at camp told me about emulators. When I first DL'd and played Super Mario RPG I had the :gladbron: for a good hour. I miss childhood.
second greatest Mario game ever created and so fukking underrated :snoop:

First time I downloaded that ds emulator and was able to play Pokemon black before it even came out in stores:blessed:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been had my og xbox modded since 06 and had ALL the arcade games,nes,snes,both sega console, about 10 ps games most rpgs, mugen and xobox games can be saved on the hard drive:ooh:

those neo geo games:ooh:

got a capcom arcade stick that looks like they took the shyt right out of a stand up machine:ooh:

im never bored:ooh:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
I remembered when I discovered emulators and roms years ago. The first one I downloaded was zsnes and an Earthbound rom and when I first saw it start up on my computer my face was like :krs: after that I went to go download more emulators and roms for different systems and boy that was a fun time which led me to download the 3 Mother games and completing all of them (great series btw) :wow:. I even took the time to mod my Wii, mod my PSP, and iPhone just to be able to use them:takedat: even when I took a break from emulators for a little bit but when I went back to them they were still :pachaha:. Right now the emulators I've been using recently are SNES9x GX for the Wii, Project 64, and WinKawaks which is this emulator to run Capcom arcade games and NeoGeo games. Feel free to share some of your experiences,roms, and/or emulators you're using right now. :myman:
do you use a controller or your keyboard bruh ?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You guys kinda inspired me. I looked into in a couple years back but I was on a bullshyt computer then and I didn't want the hassle.

But now after a quick google, I downloaded project64 and I'm playing Ocarina of Time right now. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to buy a controller though. Can't really rock with this keyboard.

xTl6d4S.png

Foxy

Wow
Daps
do you use a controller or your keyboard bruh ?
I used a keyboard most of the time but I used to have this PS1/PS2 USB adaptor that would let me plug in controllers but I lost it though.