Emulator Appreciation Thread

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I remembered when I discovered emulators and roms years ago. The first one I downloaded was zsnes and an Earthbound rom and when I first saw it start up on my computer my face was like :krs: after that I went to go download more emulators and roms for different systems and boy that was a fun time which led me to download the 3 Mother games and completing all of them (great series btw) :wow:. I even took the time to mod my Wii, mod my PSP, and iPhone just to be able to use them:takedat: even when I took a break from emulators for a little bit but when I went back to them they were still :pachaha:. Right now the emulators I've been using recently are SNES9x GX for the Wii, Project 64, and WinKawaks which is this emulator to run Capcom arcade games and NeoGeo games. Feel free to share some of your experiences,roms, and/or emulators you're using right now. :myman:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
been resisting using my nintendo because i'm trying to have a social life. i love it tho. got the gameboy too.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Being able to play the arcade version of this game on a computer :ahh:

Marvel_VS_capcom.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got Vnes, SNESx9,Gmu or whatever for genesis all on my windows phone (no jailbreak needed)

They all allow you to store games on skydrive, then install them from there. I have about every NES game on mine, it takes up like 60mb and thats including the program that runs the games. I need to get a controller to use with it, maybe a DS3 :scusthov:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The emulators on the ouya are boss status. Once the xbmc app comes out for the ouya in a few weeks, it will be pure piffness

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Playing all the games I couldn't afford from my childhood :blessed:

Having people think you're some kind of wizard cause you got NES, SNES and Genesis games on your TV with no game console :lolbron:

playing LEGIT hacked roms with game enhancing hacks like new stories and not just River City Ransom with naked characters and cursing :whew:

being able to play WeaponLord again.... :banderas:

Playing all those Japanese RPGs that Square bullshytted on.... Romancing SaGa, Senken Densetsu 3, Treasure Hunter G, :noah:

MAME :ahh:

Wishing my shytty computer could run the GameCube emulator so I could play Animal Crossing and Skies of Arcadia again :to: