Emperor of Mankind Xi Jinping has China’s Olympic team assemble and clap for him for 20 minutes like he won some shyt

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Because we have a wider diversity of talent. They have way more people so why aren't they sending more athletes?
US has 10x the population of Australia, why didn't they send 10x the number of Australia's Athletes? Why France with 1/4 the population of US could send more athletes?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wanna see the whole 20 mins or this fake news.:mjgrin:

This. He claimed they claps for 20 minutes but only show 2 minutes video. Drew Pavlou is notorious zionist that spread fake news about Palestine or any US adversaries in general so I always assume all his claims as lies until proven otherwise.
Yes because what’s weird. The length of time, not hundreds of people wearing the same outfit clapping for a dictator like he just won gold the 100 meters :mjlol:

Here’s another video. Look at them sitting the same way, hands clasped in front, clapping in synch, emotionless.

MF that’s weird :skip:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yes because what’s weird. The length of time, not hundreds of people wearing the same outfit clapping for a dictator like he just won gold the 100 meters :mjlol:

Here’s another video. Look at them sitting the same way, hands clasped in front, clapping in synch, emotionless.

MF that’s weird :skip:

Oh shyt all the Olympic athletes had on the same outfit?

Omfg! Wow! :mindblown:

:mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nothing says more about the fragile mental state of this dying empire than the frenetic fear-mongering around China and its status in the world. While you watch them they are focusing on themselves.

Dying empire?

images

images

We here to stay. But you wont be
images

Now tell your daddy Xi to invade Taiwan so we can put them diving medals to good use :umad:

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
i dont know why China loves these 'strongmen' a$$holes

if it aint Mao its Deng Xiaoping (both were notable for gleefully assisting pol pot and financing the khmer rouge) and now its Xi... i dont blame some of them for coming here, trying to get the fukk away from that. :hubie: i would too

whats fukked up is that while im pretty sure youre joking, i wouldnt be surprised if you werent :ufdup:
It is not about loving, it is about living. Just like with Russia, a lot of people would like more say in their government but even talking like that will more than likely get you falling out of a window or put in a reeducation camp. It is easy to say that from here but when you live in places where they have government agencies to "deal" with people with opposing views, it is hard to speak up.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Chinese are raised with collective discipline since grade school. This is just muscle memory for them.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and they still came only second in the medal table behind the US :umad:
The US is multiracial. Lot of those that look white have black and Native American ancestry. So Americans are essentially super human due to the multiracial background. So it’s not really a great comparison. China came second. With only Chinese people. That’s impressive.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes