Emmys Officially Delayed

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: going without new content to entertain you is not a big sacrifice to make sure fellow workers get their bread.
I'm just one man. I don't think the masses give AF.

Especially with people getting laid off in this current economic climate. There won't be nearly as much sympathy out there for these artists as people think.

When AI Art started bubbling around this time last year, only digital artists were calling foul. Others were just using it and consuming it. Casual consumers aren't going to care who's behind the entertainment if they like it.

TDT

All Star
Daps
And this probably won't be the only awards show delayed.. there's also the SAG awards, Critic's Choice, People's Choice

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They're striking and making demands when emerging technology is going to disrupt the entire industry. They are essentially accelerating getting replaced. It's nasty work.

Indie films going to hold us down tho. Everything else is going to be synthetic.

A24 will crush Ai

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And the Emmy goes to….

F22-89B!

🤖

Calculon approves :pachaha:
futurama-script.gif

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm just one man. I don't think the masses give AF.

Especially with people getting laid off in this current economic climate. There won't be nearly as much sympathy out there for these artists as people think.

When AI Art started bubbling around this time last year, only digital artists were calling foul. Others were just using it and consuming it. Casual consumers aren't going to care who's behind the entertainment if they like it.
That's a good point...
casual consumers are not going to care. That's why the creatives gotta get out there and try to set ground rules of things