Emmys Officially Delayed

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yea this shyts fukking with my vibe….looking forward to seeing so many movies in the fall that may end up getting moved

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
At this point no matter who wins, the system has to change forever so this doesn't happen again in like 30 years. There's gonna be a new indie movement like Dogme95 or some shyt.

If i have to go to indie theaters and film festivals from now on and delete my streaming apps then so be it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think we're going to start seeing AI actors and ultra-realistic animated movies and shows before these studios cave.

These artists are in for a rude awakening. When some all AI production drops and it's trending on Netflix and on social, they're going to see how much people just want to be entertained.

:hubie:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I think we're going to start seeing AI actors and ultra-realistic animated movies and shows before these studios cave.

These artists are in for a rude awakening. When some all AI production drops and it's trending on Netflix and on social, they're going to see how much people just want to be entertained.

:dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop: going without new content to entertain you is not a big sacrifice to make sure fellow workers get their bread.