Emma has the most annoying gimmick since the Bezerker

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She cool. Reminds me of a drunk white girl at the club.....no offense of course to any drunk white girls who might read this post.:yeshrug:

I guess that's one of the reasons why she annoys people. She reminds folks of that drunk white girl at the party trying too hard to be cute, goofy, and funny.

I went to college with a lot of white chicks like that and never found it amusing. They just look like they hopped off the short bus.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Look she can wrestle but Santino ruined her push , he is a bum and piece of garbage who should be given his walking papers, that bum should be in dragons gate wrestling.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
They need to play that gimmick up as much as possible so when she does it as a heel, she will get MAJOR heat from it. I like Emma laughing at the awkward white girl dancing is always funny. Case in point:

proof_that_white_people_cant_dance_01.gif

The pain in her eyes :ohlawd:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
She cool. Reminds me of a drunk white girl at the club.....no offense of course to any drunk white girls who might read this post.:yeshrug:
@R=G delusion levels

basically
They need to play that gimmick up as much as possible so when she does it as a heel, she will get MAJOR heat from it. I like Emma laughing at the awkward white girl dancing is always funny. Case in point:

proof_that_white_people_cant_dance_01.gif

The pain in her eyes :ohlawd:
laugh anytime i read that shyt

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind it. Its nice that she actually has a gimmick compared to all the divas outside AJ. And that shyt will get over, esp with kids. She doesn't need to be with santino tho. That shyt is going no where.