Eminem talks about when he got that wake up call humbling experience in a Boxing ring LOL

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The levels to boxing really is crazy. The best dude in your gym probably wouldn't even make it past the prelims of your local Golden Gloves. And that Golden Gloves winner would get easily outclassed in the first round of Olympic trials. Etc etc, shyts brazy for real:wow:.
shyt is my favorite sport for this reason.

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
I box bro and I think a lot of people should learn some form of fighting. Ive been to multiple gyms in the DMV and it can be a wake up call for some brothers.

I see brothers who think they can fight just because they from the hood get beat up. Brothers think just cause they were in the feds talking about I was a gladiator at USP Big Sandy , talking about we fought with 8 inch knives. Can't throw a punch, they don't know how to move their head or block.

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The levels to boxing really is crazy. The best dude in your gym probably wouldn't even make it past the prelims of your local Golden Gloves. And that Golden Gloves winner would get easily outclassed in the first round of Olympic trials. Etc etc, shyts brazy for real:wow:.
thats how it is with a lot of things. I've seen it with basketball, soccer, and Street Fighter 4

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I box bro and I think a lot of people should learn some form of fighting. Ive been to multiple gyms in the DMV and it can be a wake up call for some brothers.

I see brothers who think they can fight just because they from the hood get beat up. Brothers think just cause they were in the feds talking about I was a gladiator at USP Big Sandy , talking about we fought with 8 inch knives. Can't throw a punch, they don't know how to move their head or block.
Yup. And these are the same MF's that start the most trouble but can ironically get yoked up TOO easily.

I practice a myriad of martial arts and just had to let some situations go because I'm literally afraid of killing someone by accident.....or on purpose in blind rage or something. People don't recognize the consequences of their actions.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I worked with a bartender who boxed. She was around the same height as me,(6’2) she would always tell me to come to gym and I would brush it off.

I saw those hands in practice one night after work. All the notions of me being a threat to someone was tossed out the window when I saw how fast she moved. :wow:

She moved out of state and i felt that i dropped the ball with that

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Bro, nikkas be gassed after 20 seconds in a fight. You boxing nikkas go 10 fukking 3 minute rounds. Back in the day they was going fukking 15. The stamina and skillset is crazy. The level of training and discipline you guys have is fukking mind blowing.