Cali
full

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those fukking features :francis:

You can't tell me Em really wants to work with some of these people..phresher was definitely forced onto this for exposure lol.

Kehlani? Pink?...Skyler, nah Em.

I'm usually not the person who judges what the music will sound like just from the tracklist but given Ems track record of the last 5 years..

He could have Dre, Royce, Griselda, Kendrick, Jay, 50, Drake, basically any one in Hip Hop for that matter, but he'd rather have his tracklist looking like a "now that's what I call music" album lol

Edit: didn't even notice Ed Sheehan on there :deadmanny:

Last edited:

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Why the fukk is Skylar Grey and Pink on here? For fukk’s sake does he owe them for something we don’t know about?

An Eminem album with Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Skylar Grey, Ed Sheeran, Kehlani, and fukking Pink. Might as well be a pop album.

Eminem from 2000-2006 would be dissing the guy putting this shyt out. fukk outta here with this garbage.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This looks like it might be one of the worst rap releases of all time

Em is going to continue to fukk up his legacy with this trash

There's absolutely NO way this album could be any good. fukking Ed Shereen!? At this point in his career, why would Em be making trash ass pop records like that? I haven't even heard the joint but we know it's gonna be terrible.

What's wrong with just doing a hard ass concept album? Get in the studio with Alchemist, get some beats from Dre, a few new producers like Dahi, Cardo, hell even Metro Boomin. Get some shyt from Boi-1da. Not Afraid was pretty trash in hindsight... but 1da got some heat for Em I'm sure. All these guys would love to work with a legend like Em but instead Em is getting his projects A&R'd like a new artist. I honestly don't even believe this is the actual track list. Eminem and Alicia Keys :scusthov: shyt is gonna be so cringe.