Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why Em always gonna be relevant.

The Coli is a known place that doesn't fukk with Em. Yet EVERY time Em drops something yall keep coming back to his music like it's a drug. If this board doesn't fukk with him so much, his music and posts shoulda been deadweight. But every single Em thread does numbers. Even though yall know yall won't like it y'all still can't help but listen and talk about him.

Em made for life. He can drop "trash" after "trash" and even his biggest anti supporters like self proclaimed Coli posters gonna download his leaks. :mjgrin:

Even worse is Em hasn't dropped an album in years and people still make threads and posts about him.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Eminem need to throw his yes men in the bushes

dudes were really in the studio like "this shyt heat
tumblr_ny11d2SPro1sjw5kwo1_400.gif
"

smh

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Walk On Water :ehh:Straight but not keeping it

Bad Husband :picard:Delete
Tragic Endings :patrice:Deleting this too
Framed :ehh:Beat is pretty dope
Nowhere :hhh:Delete
Heat:francis:Deleted with the quickness
Offended :russ:What the fukk fam, NAH I'm good on this. Can't stand theses choruses
Need Me :picard:GOOD LORD NO and I have nothing disrespectful to say about Pink but JUST NO
In Your Head :ehh:Nice flip of a classic 90s grudge song IIRC but I'm not keeping this
Castle :beli:NAH
Arose :ld:No I don't like it.

I don't like this album and I don't need to explain why:ld:It's not even worth some original gifs:ld:

I need to go listen to some Vintage Company Flow Def Jux El-P to restore my faith in White Rappers:ld:

Also my version is missing the Phresher track but I don't even care:ld:

If you like this album then more power to you :yeshrug:

Edit: I just said this out loud. "This shyt is PRESTINE TRASH, High Quality TRASH" *Deletes leak*