Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Hammer

Banned
Daps
the lyrics and all different flows are fukking crazy, this is the best he's rapped in over 10 years

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Decent. Better than Survival and Bezerk by a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG shot. but no replay value.

don't know about you but it'll take me couple of times to hear/catch everything he was saying, lol. I'll see after that how much replay value this has.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
He's flowing but when you break down the lines it's nothing but the same old trash punchlines and corny lyrics he's been spitting since he got clean.

I remember when it was just his singles that were this corny... Dude better go back on those pills if he wants to end his career with any dignity at all:wow:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
honestly this shyt aint half bad... at least hes spitting now. but something about new EM seems so corny to me still... cant call it

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing Flow
Average Lyrics
Terrible Production

Dude can still rap his ass off better than most, but as far as his music goes, its obvious there is a dramatic decline in quality, rapping like Tech N9ne doesnt exactly equal the recipe for a good song especially when the shyt goes in for 7 minutes striaght

Last edited:

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
don't know about you but it'll take me couple of times to hear/catch everything he was saying, lol. I'll see after that how much replay value this has.
:manny: your ears could hear something mine didn't. ill prob listen to it again in a few days or when the albums drops. :patrice: but ehh nothing that made me stop and stare just a :ehh:. but i don't see why eminem can't put out one more above average album even if he's like 40.