He's getting away with more than a few punchlines
that would get Lil Wayne crucified.

The flow is nuts though, I can't front.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Meh.

Sounds like a white tech nine now.

I get what you're saying but man, this shyt doesn't come close to touching Tech N9ne. When tech rap fast he doesn't sound like a rambling idiot.

This isn't wack, per se, but I can't say that it's good either. Like, obviously it takes talent to rap like that, but it isn't what I want to hear from Eminem. It's a shame how much this dude is conforming to today's sound. Features with pop stars on an album that's supposed to be a sequel to an album where you dissed pop stars. That doesn't bother me that much, but add in to the fact that he spits horrible "punny" punchlines that Lil Wayne is know for, and he uses double time and screaming as a crutch. That was never a part of your forte before.. it just sounds unauthentic coming from him.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does Riff Raff get better beats than Em?... Like Em and the "legends" around him have some of the worst ears for beats. There thousands of great producers... How does he get such shyt beats.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
where did i disagree with you....
sorry :patrice:i misunderstood.

but it seems mike is a yes man and has a horrible ear.

not saying em has a horrible ear :whoa:... just typing what i feel

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you're saying but man, this shyt doesn't come close to touching Tech N9ne. When tech rap fast he doesn't sound like a rambling idiot.

This isn't wack, per se, but I can't say that it's good either. Like, obviously it takes talent to rap like that, but it isn't what I want to hear from Eminem. It's a shame how much this dude is conforming to today's sound. Features with pop stars on an album that's supposed to be a sequel to an album where you dissed pop stars. That doesn't bother me that much, but add in to the fact that he spits horrible "punny" punchlines that Lil Wayne is know for, and he uses double time and screaming as a crutch. That was never a part of your forte before.. it just sounds unauthentic coming from him.
I have to agree with this.
If we're talking straight flow Tech has been doing this for a while.
Hearing songs like "Worldwide Choppers"
kind of dampens the effect this song would otherwise have on me.
And with Tech we know it's not just rapping fast, he's writing coherent songs
while still spitting at a really high speed.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Thought this shyt was tough. First new Em track that I repeated since Ridaz. Still wish Em was on his multies game like he was on Relapse but this is better than those garbage verses on Berserk and Survival. Still wish he would abandoned those punchlines.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Jay will never get on another track with him
Hah for real Jay switches flows each album, Em had 10+ flows on this joint alone.

I dont see how hip hop heads can hate on this, pure spitting at its finest. Beat is dope too, Dre definitely touched it. This has renewed my interest in the album.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lmao you fukk boys sayin he aint sayin shyt..somebody post the lyrics..em was droppim bars on top of that ridic flow :gladbron: