EMINEM - largest concert in hip-hop history 163k in Texas!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Damn near his whole careers been pop songs bruh :why:

We’re talking 20+ years of pop music
So all the songs on his albums are pop songs?

Or is it just a certain percentage of the album that is pop therefore making it a pop album?

Have you listened to his albums or is it just the songs you hear on radio/TV?

Daps
Some cac I work with was bumping Ems Infinite album and I can't front, that shyt was dope. It's fukking crazy how he met Dre and switched his whole style up. Dre a fukking genius, he made that white boy, Em wouldn't be shyt without Dre.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
braves and reds will play a game at Bristol, Tennessee racetrack in August.
pdhwzgvplgzibjg17zla.jpg

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
dear OP,

lets use Eminems own logic here. on "White America" he said "lets do the math; if i was black, i woulda sold half." considering that eminem does recognize his white privilege in the game, some remedial math is necessary.

at this supposed concert there were 160k people, so thats 80k, which isn't even a drop of piss in the bucket. the black eyed peas held a concert in 2006 with one million people in attendance.

you could argue the merits of calling a black eyed peas show 'hip hop' but when the other factor in the equation is eminem, it doesnt really matter.

eminem sucks

I don’t really care for Eminem after The Eminem Show. But, I’m not going to lie like Eminem from Infinite to The Eminem Show isn’t a top 5 rapper.

Back in the early 2000’s I was his biggest hater and was a big Jay-Z Stan. During PE class my brehs played Renegades for me and I just couldn’t hate on Eminem anymore :wow:
theres some things you should keep to yourself. for example, theres a few gay posters here. nobody really bothers them for the most part, because they dont talk about how much they like sucking dikks or tucking their fruit basket in their butt cheeks.

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Some cac I work with was bumping Ems Infinite album and I can't front, that shyt was dope. It's fukking crazy how he met Dre and switched his whole style up. Dre a fukking genius, he made that white boy, Em wouldn't be shyt without Dre.

He was noticed from the SSEP.. not Infinite. A few tracks off that made it to the SSLP so he had already had that character/style in place before Dre.