Emergency #SonySet Meeting - ALL HANDS ON DECK!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
True art has no price tho :troll:. How quickly you forget Sony gave us the "Citizen Kane" of gaming (wish I could find that TLoU review lol).

Has no price but it has cost to produce. Sony lost it way with that mold. They need to get back at the table and make all the games that they use too from shooters to platformers not named Rachet.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
there's only one way sony rectifies this situation and that is to buy konami and capcom to even out the balance :mjgrin:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Has no price but it has cost to produce. Sony lost it way with that mold. They need to get back at the table and make all the games that they use too from shooters to platformers not named Rachet.
Agreed. Sly Cooper, Syphon Filter, Resistance...I mean shyt, the list goes on and on. I still contend they did Puppeteer dirty as hell. Some really great properties I hope they bring out of retirement.
Crash 4 was really a phenomenal game :wow:
LOL everything that was once revered will now be downplayed by some :sas2:. There's a reason Crash got a sequel and the previous games (+Spyro) got remastered. Skylanders used to do huge numbers. People are just playing obtuse. I welcome more kid friendly/family/E-rated games.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sony needs to speak up. I know arm waving and doomsdaying is absurd, the PS5 will be fine. But what's next? As consumers, we kind of need something to look forward to. Whether that's backwards compatibility, Discord integration, a new subscription plan etc, just SOMETHING as we've been in the dark for way too long.

There needs to be done excitement and hype. Xbox has it in spades right now, and Nintendo is also looking at a big year with its IPs....

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Sony needs to speak up. I know arm waving and doomsdaying is absurd, the PS5 will be fine. But what's next? As consumers, we kind of need something to look forward to. Whether that's backwards compatibility, Discord integration, a new subscription plan etc, just SOMETHING as we've been in the dark for way too long
What would this do exactly?
They’re still a powerhouse