Emergency #SonySet Meeting - ALL HANDS ON DECK!

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
No. Its not. only on VGChartz is it #1. As I recall, you are in other threads saying VGChartz is inaccurate, when we were talking about other sales for other platforms ? Now they are accurate?
I’m not talking about VG Charts

No other game sales more yearly than call of duty , how are you arguing this

If so, please show and prove

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m not talking about VG Charts

No other game sales more yearly than call of duty , how are you arguing this

If so, please show and prove
First off you RETARDED sony stan, the original argument was cash cow (not yearly release sales) , 2nd , if you think Call of Duty still is #1 seller, since like... 2014.. then you are too far gone to even have a serious discussion here.

cash cow = what makes the most money

You could add up all the call of duty sales from the past 5 years, COMBINED, and it wouldnt equal the amount of PUBG sales :camby:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I will say this, If Sony doesn’t counter this it could potentially get out of hand.

This is the “competition” everyone wanted though. fukk making good games, buy companies.
It's the same shyt but on a higher scale, Sony buys some studios and they do games for them, MS is buying some publishers with a bunch of studios that will make games for them.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
First off you RETARDED sony stan, the original argument was cash cow (not yearly release sales) , 2nd , if you think Call of Duty still is #1 seller, since like... 2014.. then you are too far gone to even have a serious discussion here.

cash cow = what makes the most money

You could add up all the call of duty sales from the past 5 years, COMBINED, and it wouldnt equal the amount of PUBG sales :camby:

Pubg is stated at 70 million the modern warfare and black ops both did 30 million ,

combine the rest of the years and well ?

go sit down pc nerd

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
FJZOmWUaUAA2SpZ
The funny thing is gamepass actually does come with Disney plus, Spotify, Crunchyroll and YouTube premium free months :whew:

Last edited: