Embiid throws shots at Tatum "If I go 5-20, we get blown out"

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Rookie Tatum sent Embiid home in 5 with Aron Baynes and Terry Rozier starting at center and point guard

Facts. Rookie Tatum leading a team to game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. The only player in their prime on that team was Al Horford
Really kills the narrative that Embiid is trying to kick lol
You guys got it

calh45

Cal
Daps
What's going on in Philly between him doing this, throwing shots at Bron, and "Playoff P" throwing shots at the Clippers? It's wild that known folders are putting even more pressure on themselves.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Embid has had quality team mates around him to at least reach the conference finals. Maybe if he could stay healthy and not shyt the bed every spring then his resume would look different.

Yes Tatum is on a stacked team but nobody is calling him the best player in the NBA. Tatum seems like a chill dude. Embid sounds like a hoe. I don’t understand how he felt comfortable telling the world this.

If the 76ers don’t make the ECF this year then his legacy will be in the dirt.
Will y’all stop with this shyt, his legacy is already in the dirt, nobody likes him, he might as well say what he wants:mjlol:Going to the ECF won’t change that, the goalpost will just be moved to now he needs a championship

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Will y’all stop with this shyt, his legacy is already in the dirt, nobody likes him, he might as well say what he wants:mjlol:Going to the ECF won’t change that, the goalpost will just be moved to now he needs a championship
That’s false. 76ers getting to the ECF would be their best season in over two decades. Especially if they lose to a good team like the Celtics Bucks or Knicks.

There’s no excuses for him this year. He has a legit second and third option. As long as he plays well no logical person will give him shyt. :comeon:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Embiid has been surrounded with some great teammates in his career. No doubt.

However, for my money, since he entered the league, NO player has been surrounded with the breath of talent that Jayson Tatum has. From the jump.

Screenshot-20240723-233945.png

Yes, he's the team's best player (not this playoffs - that was Jaylen in EVERY round). However, a lot of pressure is alleviated due to the wealth of talent he's been surrounded with. Look no further than this year: Porzingis only played seven games in the playoffs and they still waltzed to a title.

That being said, if you (Embiid) are as great as we're led to believe you are, then you gotta beat the Celtics at least once in the playoffs and not go ofer. :manny:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Embiid has been surrounded with some great teammates in his career. No doubt.

However, for my money, since he entered the league, NO player has been surrounded with the breath of talent that Jayson Tatum has. From the jump.

Screenshot-20240723-233945.png

Yes, he's the team's best player (not this playoffs - that was Jaylen in EVERY round). However, a lot of pressure is alleviated due to the wealth of talent he's been surrounded with. Look no further than this year: Porzingis only played seven games in the playoffs and they still waltzed to a title.

That being said, if you (Embiid) are as great as we're led to believe you are, then you gotta beat the Celtics at least once in the playoffs and not go ofer. :manny:

Embiid has had another all star running with him basically every year of his career, I don’t want to hear that shyt

End of the day, career losers will sit on podcasts making excuses for why they couldn’t get it done while winners win :manny:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drew Hanlen averaged 6.5-2-3 in 4 years at Belmont. Given what I know about the network of mediocre half-retard CACs who populate so many coaching and exec positions in sports, I have to get the scoop on how this obvious conman doofus became the go-to Yaqubian Flava Flav of the NBA

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I echo the above sentiments. He’s right, but that just means he needs to not suck. He’s had harden, butler, now has Maxey. He’s had good teams around him. He’s never really had to do a carry job.
Including PG and Ben, Embiid has played with 5 all nba players and never even made a conference finals :wow: