Dude is funny but I skip any topic where he tries to speak on race

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
ElPresador da gawd:blessed::wow::laff:

This is only funny if you've been repeatedly held back in middle school. But with the low maturity level of black men I'm not surprised that you guys find amusement in such a demonic video, friend.
You know what? You're right. We should be more like cacs with humor based upon things like fart jokes, drug abuse, binge drinking, domestic violence and public tragedies. ...or better yet topics such as rape, pedophilia, bestiality, homoeroticism and other manners of deviant fantasies disguised as jokes. :mjpls:

How about you eat a bowl of dikks, sit down and shut the fukk up, friend. :youngsabo:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Isn't he racist?
i don't think he's racist as much as he's one of those he'll say anything controversial to get views types. he's an internet troll who gets gets paid on Youtube views and i pretty much ignored all his Trayvon Martin commentary videos as trolling because they clearly were. This is a guy that said George Zimmerman should consider suing Martin's parents due to this event messing up his life. that's not only obvious internet trolling its shytty trolling at that

still one of my favorite videos he's done some of his rants are great.

another one on the subject

notice the trey 4 life in the background. this was the point where he was trolling Xbox 360 fans after previously trolling PS3 fans in the console wars. he's switched sides constantly.

Last edited:

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
what winb said, hes a troll

like he'll constantly switch sides from microsoft to sony depending on which is more controversial

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
where is the video where he dropped n bombs? i use to fukk with this dude too :snoop:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I was shocked when Tosh.0 showed his video of him tackling dem trees show, no wonder he started to make videos calling out Mark Henry on the WWE stealing his catchphrase "THAT'S WHAT I DO!"

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:wow: classic

Elpresador was in the game before this cat though, & this nikka chad warden was a one hit wonder

Looks like pres came a year after. 07 vs 08. Can't find anything that refutes this. Not like it matters. Chad Warden set the stage for next gen stanning :wow: Fun times.