Elon using AI for politics now. He just used AI to slander Kamala

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: so what do you want US to do about it????
TNTRJTB5SLGYUEMSSOYQAF5AFQ.jpg

Don't worry about "us" little fella. :mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1) Media literacy is important in and of itself.

2) stop supporting his companies

3) vote for representatives that won't subsidize spacex

I dont use twitter :dwillhuh: but other than what you posted what else can you do against twitter and one of the rich men on the planet????:dead:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is actually pretty serious. This guy cannot be trusted to do the right thing with this technology. Experts have been sounding the alarm about AI being used to influence the 2024 elections for months now. And here we have a tech ceo literally doing just that.

I keep telling yall this white south african aparthied cac is a problem. He is full fledged neo nazi with immense power to do damage to society.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
so what do you want US to do about it????

Trust me I'm not....:comeon: :mjlol: you aint gonna do shyt against twitter...NOTHING.....

I dont use twitter but other than what you posted what else can you do against twitter and one of the rich men on the planet????:dead:

:scust: Get off your damn knees

One of the most cowardly things people love to do is when met with some sort of news reply with the ‘I don’t know why you surprised’…or ’what you expect us to do’. That shyt is so passive aggressive.

It means 1 of 2 things. A-you’re white. Or B- like Chris rock said damn near 30 years ago, nggas love to not know shyt. Every other demographic on EARTH is at critical mass. Global politics and affairs is at an all time high, people are knowledgeable, passionate, empowered. But nggas still trying to be on some cool shyt. Clown ….but could be a moot point bc it really sounds like you’re white. ‘You’re not gonna do anything against Twitter’ :mjpls: