Elon Musk SpaceX starship fails AGAIN!!! fukk that Boer CAC! I’m so happy.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The launch was a success. That was the most important part. These are all tests

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This isn't a win for anyone. I wish they'd kick him out because the boer is a major distraction. Our corporate run government won't let NASA do shyt so SpaceX is all we got.
I had a HL thread already:

NASA already has a successful booster that they sent on a trip around the moon, but of course we're in the era of blowhards sucking up all the oxygen. Oh, and NASA didn't have to keep blowing them up after launch to get there.

This motherfukker literally has science media calling every failure of his "good data."

"OOOOhhh it almost made it to space this time, look the separation was a success!!!" :krs:

This is NOT how aerospace engineering is supposed to work, you can't wait for catastrophic failures to find problems :snoop:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Musk's dreams of flying to Mars are undimmed. In 2011, he told delegates at the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) in San Diego that he planned to take people to Mars in 10 to 15 years. Three years later, at the International Space Development Conference, he said the reusable rocket stage would be a step in getting to the Red Planet.

That CAC Elon is all talk, a snake oil salesman who says alot of shyt but always falls short.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah keep working on space exploration. Take you and your fellow cacs on that spaceship and get the fukk off this planet before the sun extra crispy you bytches.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The launch was a success. That was the most important part. These are all tests
Y'all in here talking like we weren't successfully sending folks to space since like the 60s. :heh: Dude is incinerating taxpayer dollars trying to do it cheaper for commercial purposes.

Mfs cheer this on but get mad at money being given for human welfare, stimulus checks or foreign aid.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall applauding but the gifted just kept the gravy train rolling. 10 more billion is giv subsidies going his way :scust:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ain’t sh-t out there for him and any other a$$hole :thumbsdown:

IMG-6933.png