Elon Musk Makes Another “Joke” About Assassinating Kamala Harris

Daps

keeps trying to stick his “joke” about somebody assassinating Vice President Kamala Harris. Over the weekend, Musk remarked, again, that “no one’s even bothering to try to kill Kamala” — while he was speaking in a house of God.

The event made news for Musk’s promised cash giveaway. He’s pledged a daily, $1 million sweepstakes for registered swing-state voters who sign his Super PAC’s petition about supporting the First and Second Amendments about free speech and access to guns. “The Second Amendment,” Musk insisted, “is there to protect the First Amendment.”

But Musk also used the pro-gun rally to attempt — for at least the third time — to land his “joke” about someone making an attempt on the life of Trump’s rival and the sitting vice president, Harris.

Musk’s “joke” is steeped in a conspiracy theory that Washington is controlled by what he called “the uniparty” or “the machine,” which he darkly — and without evidence — links to the recent attempts on Trump’s life.

“I just call it the machine, [the] big government machine,” Musk told attendees of his church rally. “And when the Biden puppet was not working out, they got a new puppet. But it’s still the same machine, obviously,” he added of Harris replacing President Joe Biden at the top of the ticket. Musk then alleged that returning Trump to the White House would be “the thing that scares the system” because “Donald Trump is not a puppet, he’s a real person,” adding darkly: “That’s why they’re… trying to kill him.”

It was then that Musk reprised his quip about the death of the vice president. “I mentioned as a joke — I meant it as a joke — that no one’s even bothering to try to kill Kamala,” Musk said. “Because there’s no point. There’s no point. [They’d] just get another puppet, you know.” The billionaire hastened to add: “I’m not suggesting someone should try to kill her. It’s pointless! I’m just making an observation. Nobody’s bothered. Why is that? Because it doesn’t matter. Yeah? Assassinating a puppet is pointless.”

is merrick garland going to do his job?

:mjtf:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This loser is really trying to send out a dog whistle for somebody to try it
Even if anyone actually did, they'd fukk it up. Unless it's a school or night club.

The people who cause problems for others walk around letting their nuts hang while pieces of shyt target innocent people that haven't done anything to anyone. There is a profound sickness in this country.

I hope the person that eventually does run up on him has that yamagami dog in them. If you know, you know.