Elon Musk is making it abundantly clear that he does not want to moderate Twitter. Act accordingly.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It gets deeper

Elon keeps trying to legally silence ppl who criticize twitter's unequal moderation. He claims to be a proponent of unlimited free speech while actively trying to limit free speech.

Judge dismisses lawsuit by Musk’s X against nonprofit researchers tracking hate speech on platform
BY BARBARA ORTUTAY AND DAVID KLEPPER
Updated 2:08 PM EDT, March 25, 2024
A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit by Elon Musk’s X Corp. against the non-profit Center for Countering Digital Hate, which has documented the increase in hate speech on the site since it was acquired by the Tesla owner.

X, formerly known as Twitter, had argued the center’s researchers violated the site’s terms of service by improperly compiling public tweets, and that its subsequent reports on the rise of hate speech cost X millions of dollars when advertisers fled.

On Monday, U.S. District Court Judge Charles Breyer dismissed the suit, writing in his order that it was “unabashedly and vociferously about one thing” — punishing the nonprofit for its speech.

The center is not the only group that has pointed to the rise of hateful material on X since Musk’s purchase in October 2022. Last November, several big advertisers including IBM, NBCUniversal and its parent company Comcast, said that they stopped advertising on X after a report from the liberal advocacy group Media Matters said their ads were appearing alongside material praising Nazis. It was yet another setback as X tries to win back big brands and their ad dollars, X’s main source of revenue. X has also sued Media Matters.

Later that month, Musk went on an expletive-ridden rant in response to advertisers that halted spending on X in response to antisemitic and other hateful material, saying they are are engaging in “blackmail” and, using a profanity, essentially told them to go away.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I hope someone hangs this fakkit and stuffs his genitals down his throat and lights him on fire, alive. I want the rope to be long so he suffers. shyt and piss just running down his legs. Face red with stress and fear.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I hope someone hangs this fakkit and stuffs his genitals down his throat and lights him on fire, alive. I want the rope to be long so he suffers. shyt and piss just running down his legs. Face red with stress and fear.
This would never happen unfortunately because white supremacists are the biggest cowards on the planet. This is the same dude who only came to America so that he wouldn’t have to serve in the South African military after all. White supremacist like Elon would just off themselves like hitler before they would face the music.