Elon Musk is doing cambridge analytica 2.0

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most white leftists and liberals still aren't keen on how this whole Trump era is 90% about race and white supremacy. That's why.

Good white people take a little longer to realize how shytty their people are.
A lot of them like the benefits of white supremacy and many are high key white extremists but most don't like white supremacy because it always goes to white perfectionism and that means white women need to look like Margot Robbie and only fukk accomplished white men and all Jews, Irish folk with negroid blood as well as Italian ain't like us. So that's why white people just can't get behind the white supremacists.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
A lot of them like the benefits of white supremacy and many are high key white extremists but most don't like white supremacy because it always goes to white perfectionism and that means white women need to look like Margot Robbie and only fukk accomplished white men and all Jews, Irish folk with negroid blood as well as Italian ain't like us. So that's why white people just can't get behind the white supremacists.
A lot of white leftist men got a weird beef with black men. A good example of this is Destiny (the CAC that @blackpearltheempress kept praising on here).

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Ah, another thread where posters complain about Elon musk yet still put money in his pocket by using his website. Delete your accounts you goofies

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Selling twitter to Musk was one of the worse things that could have possibly happen.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ah, another thread where posters complain about Elon musk yet still put money in his pocket by using his website. Delete your accounts you goofies
I dont have a twitter account. I use a webscrapper to get what I want from that site. Costs me a little to use google cloud with Flask, but its worth it.