Elon Musk is doing cambridge analytica 2.0

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like why isn't Congress investigating dude and putting him on trial for election interference and data concerns like they did with Tiktok?

:mjpls:

Pushing fascism, spreading misinformation and rigging elections like he is will internally tank this country exponentially more with Project 2025 than any kind of threat China can put in the wire.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
I'm telling you... they seriously need to do something about him

Not just him, it needs to be about them...Elon is the most famous and loudest but the rest are also extremely influential and want the world's views to be shaped on their views. They are the people that founded Paypal, Linkedin, Youtube, Tesla, Yelp etc. And were also some of the early investors in companies like Facebook, Amazon etc. Guys like Thiel were some of the biggest investors into organizations that were fighting to end affirmative action.

PS: It's funny how Peter Thiel, David Sacks and Elon Musk are all in a way or another connected to apartheid South Africa. They either were born, temporarily lived or were raised in apartheid South Africa.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Like why isn't Congress investigating dude and putting him on trial for election interference and data concerns like they did with Tiktok?

Pushing fascism, spreading misinformation and rigging elections like he is will internally tank this country exponentially more with Project 2025 than any kind of threat China can put in the wire.
Simple: He's a government contractor. It's the same reason why Thiel has palantir and Marc Andreesen has a16z (which is pivoting to ALSO become a government contractor). They outmaneuvered the civil servants and it worked.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should’ve never subsidized this little bytch company when he was struggling.

Don Juan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
They're doing hit pieces on Elon because Twitter is outcompeting mainstream media.

That being said, he's from the place that invited Apartheid, and he's become way too influential in America as a result.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Even if Republicans lose this year, the techbros are in the process of creating an infrastructure that more or less will continue creating more Donald Trumps. The whole "parallel media, parallel money, and network states" thing guarantees this. Project 2025 is a long term plan, and so far I see it succeeding (i give it 10 years max).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why you think he bought twitter? All I see is pro trump/republican ads all day :mjpls:
I seen an ad the other day about how MLK was a serial cheater who loved white women :francis: . shyt had me flabbergasted, CACs are returning to John Birch Society type propaganda basically. Wouldn't surprise me if some think tanks sat down and were like "the best strategy is to go the john birch society and moral majority route". Why leftists and liberarls havent formed an alliance to combat this is BEYYOND me.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not just him, it needs to be about them...Elon is the most famous and loudest but the rest are also extremely influential and want the world's views to be shaped on their views. They are the people that founded Paypal, Linkedin, Youtube, Tesla, Yelp etc. And were also some of the early investors in companies like Facebook, Amazon etc. Guys like Thiel were some of the biggest investors into organizations that were fighting to end affirmative action.

PS: It's funny how Peter Thiel, David Sacks and Elon Musk are all in a way or another connected to apartheid South Africa. They either were born, temporarily lived or were raised in apartheid South Africa.
All of them anti Black as fukk

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I seen an ad the other day about how MLK was a serial cheater who loved white women :francis: . shyt had me flabbergasted, CACs are returning to John Birch Society type propaganda basically. Wouldn't surprise me if some think tanks sat down and were like "the best strategy is to go the john birch society and moral majority route". Why leftists and liberarls havent formed an alliance to combat this is BEYYOND me.
Most white leftists and liberals still aren't keen on how this whole Trump era is 90% about race and white supremacy. That's why.

Good white people take a little longer to realize how shytty their people are.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
All of them anti Black as fukk
That's their only ideology basically, once you pull back the courtain. "accelerationism", "dark enlightmnment" and all that shyt they believe in is just repackaged "I am white and I believe I have high IQ, therefore I should have all of the women and wealth. These black men gotta go". It's why they bankroll all of those racist pages on twitter. I also think that this is part of the reason why there's little to no pushback against them. If you noticed, Elon ONLY started getting more pushback once he went after LGBTQ and women's autonomy, not when he was being anti black 24/7

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Most white leftists and liberals still aren't keen on how this whole Trump era is 90% about race and white supremacy. That's why.

Good white people take a little longer to realize how shytty their people are.
I think it's because they themselves are white, so they identify more with their centrist and republican relatives. This entire "new right" is just a result of the downstream effects of the mid 2010s redpill wave which then transformed to gamergate. These gamergate weirdos then combined with the alt right and that's how we got 2017 charlottesville. Afterwards the billionaires and thinktanks entered the fray once they saw the public backlash against charlottesville (hence Elon buying twitter since they need to literally "rewire" America).