Elon Musk Having Full Blown Orgy of White Supremacy This Weekend. Going All In.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Ummm...I'm pretty sure 13% refers to us. But who are the 2%? Native Americans or something?
jews
full

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I could care less about Elon. The same should go for the ones complaining about everything he does.
I'm more concerned that this dude has a huge following with an obvious Anti-Black agenda and actively stirring up anti black hatred openly. This is usually the type of stuff that precedes pogroms, genocides, and disenfranchisement.

Sidenote. This is why, I think black Americans better care a bit more about Russia than they think.

If you get a chance, give these "predictions" of the former Russian president a read and notice musk's response in the last image. Elon Musk, far-right Republicans, and racists seem to be pretty pro Russian. They envision a New Reich and sowing propaganda against who they deem undesirable is part of a plan to get people comfortable with further plans. Folks better be awake of the global movement taking place to establish a new authoritarian fascist world order. Especially, when a dude who attempted to overthrow the government is allowed to run again.

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I'm more concerned that this dude has a huge following with an obvious Anti-Black agenda and actively stirring up anti black hatred openly. This is usually the type of stuff that precedes pogroms, genocides, and disenfranchisement.

Sidenote. This is why, I think black Americans better care a bit more about Russia than they think.

If you get a chance, give these "predictions" of Dmitry are making and notice musk's response in the last image. Elon Musk, far-right Republicans, and racists seem to be pretty pro Russian. They envision a New Reich and sowing propaganda against who they deem undesirable is part of a plan to get people comfortable with further plans. Folks better be awake of the global movement taking place to establish a new authoritarian fascist world order. Especially, when a dude who attempted to overthrow the government is allowed to run again.

Exactly.

TLR will talk about "divestors" online influecing BW irl while ignoring how people like Elon could inspire White supremacists like the Buffalo shooter to target us with the stuff he enables and cosigns on Twitter.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
He's a south african cac so it's not surprising :mjpls:

And this is the same guy that Dave Chappelle was hanging out with and defending at one of his shows :mjpls:

What's pathetic though is black people like Dave and others thinking that they can ever be friends with cacs on a fundamental level. Because Elon might be more open about it but most of them think like that which is why they're "debating" whether or not Neely deserved what happened to him. Because they think he did.

Black people need to realize though that they're not safe around cacs and act accordingly. Like those idiot brehs helping that cac on the subway who were too ignorant or self hating to know that on another day it would have been them there instead of Neely.

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Only issue wit all this (and one, most black folks aren't accounting for) is, this cac, is at the FOREFRONT of all this AI shyt. We don't have a hint of a seat at those tables, right now. Long story short, he wields immense power, wealth, and influence within those circles. Nerd cacs, hipster cacs, techies, etc, champion this racist POS, as their leader. They worship Elon. :mjpls:

But what u think happens, wit this POS in position to mold AI, as it becomes more powerful...mind you we don't know what the future holds right now, wit that spooky ass shyt, nor what power it may birth. I could see this cac, using that tech to stick it to black ppl, or worse.

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

If you get a chance, give these "predictions" of the former Russian president and notice musk's response in the last image. Elon Musk, far-right Republicans, and racists seem to be pretty pro Russian. They envision a New Reich and sowing propaganda against who they deem undesirable is part of a plan to get people comfortable with further plans. Folks better be awake of the global movement taking place to establish a new authoritarian fascist world order. Especially, when a dude who attempted to overthrow the government is allowed to run again.

Okay, so if he's this new Boogeyman figure for black people, what actions are going to be done about it?