Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif

Elon about to get his racism free speech out in the open.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Twitter will go the way of tumblr and fall off? doubt it these sites seem to big to fail & what other alternative would ppl go to that has a high userbase?
Twitter is far beyond tumblr, it’s not going to die and Musk knows that. It’s almost impossible to kill Twitter at this point.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looks likw the racism, hate attacks, and targeted harassment on Twitter is about to get worse than it already has since Musk bought the app.
:francis:

This stupid entitled cac is trying to turn twitter into ***** and at the same time whines that advertisers are leaving the platform. "They should support freedom of speech" :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
lets keep it a buck yall, do yall really want to be censored on the internet or not
No. I don't want to be censored on Twitter.
But I don't want to have to fend off a horde of racist n-word spewing trolls every time I post that I can't report cause there is no content moderation on Twitter either.