Elon about to lose all his advertisers after this tweet

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Is this how they told you to frame it in the silly nikka newsletter?

I found the complete opposite of your lie just to prove a point

Let me know if you need more

if you think i have any fondness for Israel, youre mistaken.

And im not making the point that everyone who criticizes Israel is a RW-er.

My point is that Elon Musk has made it a point to cozy up to White Supremacists and WS have long had a hate boner against Israel AND are getting louder and prouder. He, nor Candace Owens or Marjorie Taylor Greene, arent criticizing Israel out of solidarity with Palestinians or being antil colonialist..

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's been talking like that about Black people for months, funny that it didn't lead these companies to make the move.
Yep. The same day he tweeted this. No specific condemnation about this tweet. :mjpls:
F_FmDuAbYAA_jPZ

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
if you think i have any fondness for Israel, youre mistaken.

And im not making the point that everyone who criticizes Israel is a RW-er.

My point is that Elon Musk has made it a point to cozy up to White Supremacists and WS have long had a hate boner against Israel AND are getting louder and prouder. He, nor Candace Owens or Marjorie Taylor Greene, arent criticizing Israel out of solidarity with Palestinians or being antil colonialist..
They all were quite like everyone else until young black women on Tik Tok got the ball rolling as usual

Candace Owens was even on that same “this ain’t our fight” bullshyt that all influencers got paid to put out until she saw that these young kids is not playing

I know because i spent the first couple days of the conflict barking on her and a bunch of other folks for that nonsense.

What you are witnessing is a change

A major one

Everyone is telling the truth about Israel because they finally can.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yep. The same day he tweeted this. No specific condemnation about this tweet. :mjpls:
F_FmDuAbYAA_jPZ
America didn’t invent slavery

You’re mad because they’re not lying?

He has to gather his retarded foot solders any way he can.

Just like Trump.

White people are still the vast majority in this country

But they are not the problem because they don’t own shyt

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
He’s a typical racist who preaches about “free speech” but what they really mean is free speech against non whites and other minorities. They bang on about “liberty and freedom” yet are banning books from libraries, preventing black history from being taught in schools, etc.

Free speech for them has always meant freedom to hate with no consequences.

Elon Musk does not want everyone to have free speech, we all know the group and topics he wants and the ones he doesn’t.

this

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
F_FmDuAbYAA_jPZ
Well they ended up dominating the slave trade and pushing others out so them stopping it makes sense lmaooo these racists lack context

“stopping” the slave trade didn’t stop black people from being slaves to whites

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
America didn’t invent slavery

You’re mad because they’re not lying?

He has to gather his retarded foot solders any way he can.

Just like Trump.

White people are still the vast majority in this country

But they are not the problem because they don’t own shyt
That's a straw man argument they use. No one claims America invented slavery. That's just a trick they're using to deflect from the American institution of chattel slavery. And from the reparations conversation. Don't let your "enemy of my enemy is my friend" view cloud your judgement. They all just as rotten.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
According to the Bible they aren't white. Or at least they originally weren't. White people are descendants of Japeth. Jews and Arabs descendants of Shem. And black people descendants of Ham.
That’s nonsense

Noah and all his sons were black.

Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Hams son Canaan was cursed with leprocy (white skin)

The Caanites mixing with the Hamites and Shemites created the admixtures in the Arabian peninsula.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That's a straw man argument they use. No one claims America invented slavery. That's just a trick they're using to deflect from the American institution of chattel slavery. And from the reparations conversation. Don't let your "enemy of my enemy is my friend" view cloud your judgement. They all just as rotten.
They absolutely are but one has control of literally everything and the other figured it out decades ago and is mad at us for obliviously continuing to let them play this divide and conquer game while raping the fukk out of all of us.

Some of these crazy white people have some very serious and legit gripes and they are mad as fukk because they have way more skin in the game than we do and realize just how much they let their hatred and ignorance jam them up.

But we are all completely fukked once the Zionist fine tune these killer robots.