Elly De La Cruz might be the most athletic player in baseball next to Mookie

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I haven’t watched baseball in over a month and I haven’t felt like I missed much.

No compelling races, no compelling records being chased. Watching games is a chore.

I’ve never been a baseball is dying guy, but dammit the game is in serious trouble.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's having a great season.
I just don't know how he can sustain it with a 30% strikeout rate.

He's a freak.

I don't know how many guys strike out that much, but still walk a lot. And still make enough hard contact and take enough extra bases to be an all-star level player.

It's like if you took Adam Dunn....but gave him god-tier speed and base running. I honestly don't know if such a player has existed in MLB history.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
He's having a great season.
I just don't know how he can sustain it with a 30% strikeout rate.

He's a freak.

I don't know how many guys strike out that much, but still walk a lot. And still make enough hard contact and take enough extra bases to be an all-star level player.

It's like if you took Adam Dunn....but gave him god-tier speed and base running. I honestly don't know if such a player has existed in MLB history.

He's still a baby though... Give him time to cook.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I haven’t watched baseball in over a month and I haven’t felt like I missed much.

No compelling races, no compelling records being chased. Watching games is a chore.

I’ve never been a baseball is dying guy, but dammit the game is in serious trouble.
the races don't appear to be compelling because morons wanted every team to think they were in it. So while there are competitive races, the downside to losing doesn't put you necessarily at risk of missing the entire playoffs now.

As far as records are concerned, the bar's gonna have to be lowered on that. The days of chasing 250 wins or 500 homers or even 3000 hits are just about over.