Elly De La Cruz might be the most athletic player in baseball next to Mookie

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The 3rd base steal impressed me more than the steal home. When was the last time you seen someone steal 3rd standing? shyt is insane
to be fair no one was covering 3rd, if no one is covering 3rd you dont need to slide

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
to be fair no one was covering 3rd, if no one is covering 3rd you dont need to slide
No one even saw it coming is my point. 3rd baseman was still in his defensive stance. The catcher was the only other player who knew what was going on.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The 3rd base steal impressed me more than the steal home. When was the last time you seen someone steal 3rd standing? shyt is insane

No one even saw it coming is my point. 3rd baseman was still in his defensive stance. The catcher was the only other player who knew what was going on.

Acuna has done it twice this year.

Went from 1st to 3rd on a walk on this one. Sure, he slid, but he didn't need to....that was for style points

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hopefully he's getting back on track he was on a huge cold streak the last 2 weeks, his AVG dropped 50 points
Not that's it's a huge deal for a rookie to go through a slump

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah this dude is magical

He konged that shyt he hit last night it was beautiful :banderas:

Damn if he played back in the days when I LOVED baseball he would be my favorite player :mjcry: