Elliot Hulse appreciation

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elliot is dope, dude has knowledge on a wide range of topics, he's my favorite youtubber

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol let him cook , he was already a fitness trainer(got told that) before going on the internet he used YouTube to raise awareness of his gym that's not being a scumbag , yeah he was a little weird with the whole shaking thing he did in vids . But tbh he was decent to listen to and tried to motivate people to do better tho

Yep dude left to develop new ventures, like his book and get a bigger site for his gym, he will be back later this year.

What I find strange is the amount of people who don't realize that the vast majority of youtube personalities have jobs IRL, another odd thing is despite Hulse's overall message of empowerment and finding your own path and the hundreds of videos he has done to show how to accomplish this, people still want him to lead them, I guess some in this world are meant to be sheep.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching more of his vids..I learned how to deadlift from elliot husle..best decision i made

Chris jones and his little gay mexican boyfriend :camby:

CJ is cool, but he's lost a lot of what brought him to attention.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is a legend , watched a 20 minutes ago vid, when woke up. Thoughts , thinking of going Florida to his strength camp

I too would like to go, I know he has open gym days, but he and his team are like DeFranco's gym which is more focused on sports specific training and athlete development.

lol let him cook , he was already a fitness trainer(got told that) before going on the internet he used YouTube to raise awareness of his gym that's not being a scumbag , yeah he was a little weird with the whole shaking thing he did in vids . But tbh he was decent to listen to and tried to motivate people to do better tho

Yep dude left to develop new ventures, like his book and get a bigger site for his gym, he will be back later this year.

What I find strange is the amount of people who don't realize that the vast majority of youtube personalities have jobs IRL, another odd thing is despite Hulse's overall message of empowerment and finding your own path and the hundreds of videos he has done to show how to accomplish this, people still want him to lead them, I guess some in this world are meant to be sheep.