Elliot Hulse appreciation

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
is a legend , watched a 20 minutes ago vid, when woke up. Thoughts , thinking of going Florida to his strength camp

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Dude disappeared from YouTube but he left tons of content for people to use.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think he's supposed to be making a comeback this year. He purposely took time off from youtube to focus on his book and building up a new strength regiment.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
Breathe into your balls, brehs :blessed:
full

I've been watching more of his vids..I learned how to deadlift from elliot husle..best decision i made
Chris jones and his little gay mexican boyfriend :camby:
full
who is chris jones, but then again who cares

I liked his channel. Wondered where dude went.
full
rumour is it was because there was too much negativity from comments and over the internet about him . I dropped him negative comments too calling him weird , regret it now miss the main channel videos updates . But somebody else said that he was only using his youtube channel to get more membership for his gym , he got high membership numbers then bounced from making vids

fukk that crazy nikka
full

Don't think he's playing with a full deck that dude.

full

Last edited:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
full

full
rumour is it was because there were was too much negativity from comments and over the internet about him . I dropped him negative comments too calling him weird , regret it now miss the main channel videos updates . But somebody else said that he was only using his youtube channel to get more membership for his gym , he got high membership numbers then bounced from making vids
So he turned put to be a scumbag weirdo just like I suspected :myman:

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
So he turned put to be a scumbag weirdo just like I suspected :myman:

lol let him cook , he was already a fitness trainer(got told that) before going on the internet he used YouTube to raise awareness of his gym that's not being a scumbag , yeah he was a little weird with the whole shaking thing he did in vids . But tbh he was decent to listen to and tried to motivate people to do better tho