Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
giphy.gif

This woman is, piece by piece, crafting an entirely new government and society. This is why I stan. :banderas:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is so obvious it kills me that it even needs to be said:

Elizabeth Warren Has a Theory About Corporate Power

The article is all about how neoliberals (the Clintons and Obama and even going all the way back to Carter) have fukked over small businesses in favor of big business, allowing Republicans to capture the larger portion of the small business vote, which is idiocy because their policies hurt small businesses just as much but at least they give them lip service unlike the Democrats. Warren is trying to get back to that place where workers and small businessmen are natural partners, both fighting against a world where the CEOs of big corporations control everything.

I'm almost 100% off the Sanders Train, even though if he wins the nomination I would of course vote for him over Trump, because she's actually talking to the Black voters more. She's all about those tangibles and policies.

I've noticed some infighting by White Bernie supporters against Warren supporters. They are frustrated and showing their asses at the fact that Black people's support for Sanders is dropping in favor for Warren.
Why don't we just not start shyt? :why:

Age alone is enough for me to prefer Warren over Sanders, but they're BOTH better than Biden by a long shot and I'm picking whoever has the best shot of getting the nomination. I'm repeatedly seeing beef come up out of nowhere and it's usually attacking Sanders or his supporters, like you did right here. If you actually see some Bernie supporter talking out his ass, then respond to THAT. What you did just now is literally exactly what you claimed they are doing.

And that last sentence is just made-up bullshyt from every poll that I've seen, but it doesn't matter. Sanders supporters and Warren supporters are natural allies more than anyone else in the field. Any beef between them helps Biden more than anyone else. Don't play into that game.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'll be concerned about that after the 2nd debate. For now, she can keep dropping policy fire.

Exactly, that poll is based on a lot of uninformed people propping Biden up due to name recognition.

After the first debate people start paying attention.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Exactly, that poll is based on a lot of uninformed people propping Biden up due to name recognition.

After the first debate people start paying attention.

The fact that they poll so often, and report the results so heavily, is really annoying this early in the process, because it can help drive narratives. A lot of people are choosing randomly based on the most limited information and then that somehow counts for something.