Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
These guys are basically endorsing Warren. :bryan:

Income Inequality: Why the Economy Is Not Right for All Americans

Apr.08 -- Peter Georgescu, chairman emeritus at Young & Rubicam and author of "Capitalists Arise!," and Torsten Slok, chief international economist at Deutsche Bank, discuss the challenges presented by income inequality and the depth of the problem in the United States. They speak on "Bloomberg Daybreak: Americas."

:blessed: :blessedrain:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She’s smart. Hillary had that primary race in the bag.
:yeshrug:

I also don’t think she’d have been as bold with her legislation at that point. There was a big push to get her in and Bernie only jumped in when she shut that down. I think her caution about entering and even making an endorsement last time woulda bled into her proposals. I don’t think anyone foresaw Bernie’s policies gaining so much traction, Warren included.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I also don’t think she’d have been as bold with her legislation at that point. There was a big push to get her in and Bernie only jumped in when she shut that down. I think her caution about entering and even making an endorsement last time woulda bled into her proposals. I don’t think anyone foresaw Bernie’s policies gaining so much traction, Warren included.
If she would have ran and been on the ticket instead of Timmy K., we would have had increased voter turnout. Because Hilary killed the ticket Katie M., from PA lost an opportunity to pick up a seat.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I don’t think this slogan does nearly as well if Trump wasn’t President. He really created an environment where people desire to hear “I have a plan”. He’s been such a chaos agent as a President a clear vision and the steps that lead to it are being appreciated.