Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Booker is black. The Spanish speaking white guy from Virginia brought nothing to the table. The VP should bring something to the table.

A white guy speaking Spanish was supposed to drum up support among who exactly? Cubans? It was a stupid idea at the time and even more on hindsight.

Booker has street creed from his time before politics and if he wasn’t so damn afraid of being “liked” he could have done better. He just fukked up out the gate announcing his campaign after Harris and he has too laid back of a personality to force attention on himself.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at all this Liz caping.

its pretty obvious most people dont know how school boards and emergency credentials worked back then.
that lady just lied...again.

what did liz say in the original statement? she had an emergency credential. which meant she was allowed to teach those that are the worse off (thats going to be teaching at hood schools or teaching special ed kids). but you need to get the your actual teacher credentials. you may need to go back to school to get those specific credits in those specific classes.

Now there's two reasons she would say she needed to go back to school to finish up.

#1 she realize Whoa, i didnt want to teach special ed kids nor hood kids. thats her choice. not even knocking her. i have family that worked in that field for over 30 years. and i still dont fault liz for it if that were the case. so she realizes, she needs to get ALL of her proper credits to become an OFFICIAL teacher which means she can choose what type of students she teaches.

or
#2. she really didnt know how it worked and /or that district started banging on people about getting their paper work together asap. i've seen districts just have tons of teachers on those emergency creds without the proper education and they are exposed as not so good teachers. which messes with the students ability to learn what they need to learn to go to the next level.

but either way. she told the truth then and told a lie today. lets say they did get rid of her for the pregos reason. no way she could've known that with an emergency credential which is not a full fledged teaching credential. they could always use that as the reason and she would not know unless someone on the inside told her otherwise.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
lol at all this Liz caping.

its pretty obvious most people dont know how school boards and emergency credentials worked back then.
that lady just lied...again.

what did liz say in the original statement? she had an emergency credential. which meant she was allowed to teach those that are the worse off (thats going to be teaching at hood schools or teaching special ed kids). but you need to get the your actual teacher credentials. you may need to go back to school to get those specific credits in those specific classes.

Now there's two reasons she would say she needed to go back to school to finish up.

#1 she realize Whoa, i didnt want to teach special ed kids nor hood kids. thats her choice. not even knocking her. i have family that worked in that field for over 30 years. and i still dont fault liz for it if that were the case. so she realizes, she needs to get ALL of her proper credits to become an OFFICIAL teacher which means she can choose what type of students she teaches.

or
#2. she really didnt know how it worked and /or that district started banging on people about getting their paper work together asap. i've seen districts just have tons of teachers on those emergency creds without the proper education and they are exposed as not so good teachers. which messes with the students ability to learn what they need to learn to go to the next level.

but either way. she told the truth then and told a lie today. lets say they did get rid of her for the pregos reason. no way she could've known that with an emergency credential which is not a full fledged teaching credential. they could always use that as the reason and she would not know unless someone on the inside told her otherwise.
:mjlol:
FLLuL.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Damn I was thinking sherrod would be perfect but good points made. Inslee would be solid for the aforementioned reasons. Castro unfortunately I don’t think would get it done because of bigots. Booker I guess. She probably should go young. Maybe Beto. Imagine the energy both of them would bring to the campaign trail and rallies. This will actually be an interesting decision for her.

:picard: damn he really is lex Luther

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
Like I said in the other thread. Only Liz haters care about this. The average person don’t give a fukk. If anything this might be helping her
and thats only because average people do not THINK for themselves. they tune into the big 3, Cnn, Fox, MSNBC, and allow those 3 to tell them who to like/dislike. they do not have a mind of their own when it comes to politics. for you to act like thats a good thing is shameful. it means you're cool with having an unintelligent group of voters. thats how you end up with trump. keep laughin russ.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Edit: She's already switched up on this issue since I posted this video.

Last edited: