Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Morally, it's the right thing to do. But it's also strategically giving her a heat shield if Trump tries the Pocahontas shyt.
nothing she says will stop the Pocahontas shyt, especially not a blatant symbolic gesture that benefits nobody but her campaign
She needs to stay away from anything Indian related and focus on substantive actions

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
nothing she says will stop the Pocahontas shyt, especially not a blatant symbolic gesture that benefits nobody but her campaign
She needs to stay away from anything Indian related and focus on substantive actions
Indian related policies are substantive and completely align with the goals of her campaign, as they focus on correcting long-term, systemic injustices in American society. Foregrounding the unique problems levied on marginalized peoples in America, including Native Americans, helps to make people understand just how fukked up the system is and likely to want to fix it. Rescinding those medals of honor is a symbolic gesture to demonstrate what type of country she thinks America should be; one that doesn't celebrate genocide, which is an especially relevant statement in this era.

In terms of political strategy, the goal isn't to make Trump stop the racist Pocahontas attacks, it's to provide Liz with a counter-punch that redirects that negative energy into something positive.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Indian related policies are substantive and completely align with the goals of her campaign, as they focus on correcting long-term, systemic injustices in American society. Foregrounding the unique problems levied on marginalized peoples in America, including Native Americans, helps to make people understand just how fukked up the system is and likely to want to fix it. Rescinding those medals of honor is a symbolic gesture to demonstrate what type of country she thinks America should be; one that doesn't celebrate genocide, which is an especially relevant statement in this era.

In terms of political strategy, the goal isn't to make Trump stop the racist Pocahontas attacks, it's to provide Liz with a counter-punch that redirects that negative energy into something positive.
Without ever meeting an Indian, I'm confidant that there are more pressing issues that they would've loved to be addressed in that tweet, instead of rescinding damn medals
I'm not sure how much more reminders are needed about the troubles at this point, especially during the social media era

Solutions > reminders

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Without ever meeting an Indian, I'm confidant that there are more pressing issues that they would've loved to be addressed in that tweet, instead of rescinding damn medals
I'm not sure how much more reminders are needed about the troubles at this point, especially during the social media era

Solutions > reminders
Oh, you must have missed the entire plan she released last week containing a whole slew of policies focusing on Native American communities. The rescinding of the medals is a continuation of that theme.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

plant.jpg

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
WRONG

She needs to stay in the Senate and KEEP doing that.

You can't do that as an executive. Your focus is taken elsewhere and your skills are too broad.
Every time you read the main primary thread and see Nap shilling for Warren, remember that he's following orders. He says what he's told to say. He links what he's told to link.

Warren is not going to be the nominee. The party and the media started pushing her after Beto and Harris failed to become the Not Bernie. And she hasn't sapped Bernie's support. Not one bit.

Biden is becoming a drooling retard before our eyes.

Bernie will be the nominee and you are going to vote blue, no matter who, correct? :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have to give Warren this...she has dragged clowns like you out of the center.

I get it though, she still wants to bomb everybody - so you're totally onboard.
I'm not a centrist.

I like winning.

Bernie will absolutely be a 1 term president. He can't even hire campaign staff that isn't committed to Trump-like attacks on the media over simple bullshyt.