Elix Skipper da GAWD runs an Applebee’s in Georgia

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't know why folks are clowning him. He's been managing restaurants since leaving wrestling. He's probably making 60-80k year with benefits.

I don't know why the WWF didn't pick him up when they bought WCW. He along with a lot of those power plant guys made Saturday Night worth watching before it became a recap show, changed to Saturday morning, then canceled. They also brought good level of talent to Nitro and Thunder.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Glad he went with a restaurant people actually know about and eat at whereas you have @Scott_Steiner running a fukking Shoney's that people don't even know still exists.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why folks are clowning him. He's been managing restaurants since leaving wrestling. He's probably making 60-80k year with benefits.

I don't know why the WWF didn't pick him up when they bought WCW. He along with a lot of those power plant guys made Saturday Night worth watching before it became a recap show, changed to Saturday morning, then canceled. They also brought good level of talent to Nitro and Thunder.

I ended up watching this match last night cause of this thread

A 23 year old Styles :russ: pretty wild match