Eliud Kipchoge makes history by running sub two-hour marathon

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the thing that always get me dude finishes and just casually talks sips water and looks like he can run another 50 miles

everyone else is breathing heavily and acting like they are going to die :heh:
That shyt has to be mind games.
I'd be angry as fukk to see some shyt like that.

I cross the finish line, my lungs are fukkin burning and my feet are killing me. And this fool is out here smiling? Probably didn't even sit down.
:beli:

Daps
Why this three year old thread getting bumped? I thought he might have actually broken the two hour mark in an open event or something. Get the fukk out of here.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m a be real, I’m not watching a nikka run no whole marathon. It could be my mothafuking uncle, and I’m still just tuning in for the last 5 minutes. How that shyt even be exciting to watch half way through a two hour race? “Oh, look at that form” fukk outta here. That shyt boring. I do like when they be bumping into each other and knocking nikkas off course. Like cycling, when they be having them crashes. I’m not watching no damn Tour de France. Show me the crash highlights. Them goofy nikkas let Lance Armstrong finesse them for 62 years straight smh

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why this three year old thread getting bumped? I thought he might have actually broken the two hour mark in an open event or something. Get the fukk out of here.
Because I stumbled across a video about him and I wanted to get other people's perspectives and comments about what he's achieved, you fukkin bubblehead.