Eliminating unnecessary expenses is a godly thing...helped me a lot!!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Netflix only like 7 a month though.

I share with more than one person hehe

But yeah I cut off eating take out so much has helped greatly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
not all all

make 35k a year....just want to get out of debt while im young, 23 years old.

and start saving more. i hate the random automatic withdraws from my account each month. it sucks.

and i found a gym thats 10 a month instead of 35. gonna sign up saturday afternoon. gym and music keep me sane.

def a better look for me.
Don't know where you live but $35k our in Flint would you alone live a solid life. I only make a lil over $40k a year and I live with no worries and buy what I want.

Daps
netflix can be more expensive depending on your plan. i don't think you'll need the gym if you use the environment to exercise like running and climbing stairs. you might not be buff but you won't be :flabbynsick:

i don't see the point of netflix if you have internet. people upload movies and whole series to youtube and other video sites. you should get rid of your cable as well. i cut my bill in half by doing so, and i still watch the same shows just online

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
cuttin that $8 a month :russ:

your pointless

you need xbox live for netflix and you need internet for both

internet is about 50 a month, xbox live is 10 a month and netflix is about 10.

thats 70 a month my nicca. fukk that. i got a tough as dvd collection and i am never home anyway.

and netflix sucks now....free movies and tv on internet >

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My gym membership may be a little bit pricey, but a)it gives me an incentive to get out the house b)it has huge health benefits. I pay a monthly fee and have unlimited use of gym, sauna/steamroom, sports activities, aerobics etc. Too many benefits to choose from. :hula:

I think anything that involves making you physically and emotionally healthier is worth it.

As for all that other stuff, I cut down on my cable a little bit because I don't watch as much TV nowadays as most stuff is net based anyway.

Food, I've relapsed this week because I was too lazy to cook, but I'm gonna shape up on that come next week.

Electricity bills aren't high and expecially now that its summer I don't turn the lights until after 8pm and don't use the heating and England doesn't get hot off enough on a consistent basis where you need AC.

Other than that, I trust try and keep everything to a minimum and save up as much as possible.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, here in Birmingham there are a lot of rec centers that have gyms and their free. You can try to find the free rec centers in your area and workout there. You won't notice what you're doing until you start seeing the amount of money you save in a week, or month's time.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:laff:

exactly.....i thought dude was gonna be like...I moved into an aprtment that is 50% cheaper and paid off car....he cut off $15 a week

Ya I was thinking the same, and then he said he cut off netflix and xbox like they were hurting his pockets.