Elephant Giving Birth

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
post it playboi :birdman:

:shaq2:This will make you appreciate women more. The shyt we have to go through and shyt!:merchant: Makes ME think twice about having kids.

:lolbron: gotcha
:what: Why would you wanna see such a thing?
:yeshrug: you asked for it

Last edited by a moderator:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:shaq2:This will make you appreciate women more. The shyt we have to go through and shyt!:merchant: Makes ME think twice about having kids.

:lolbron: gotcha
:what: Why would you wanna see such a thing?
0f535aec6ed435265d448448536cf4c14b49d11.gif

url

:whew: *takes break*

url

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Meh, I think the fact that billions of females can go through with it, means that it's not as bad as they make it sound. A lot of females are soft and sheltered, yet they can go through child birth multiple times and then wanna talk about how rough it is?

Nah I think it's exaggerated.:yeshrug:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Meh, I think the fact that billions of females can go through with it, means that it's not as bad as they make it sound. A lot of females are soft and sheltered, yet they can go through child birth multiple times and then wanna talk about how rough it is?

Nah I think it's exaggerated.:yeshrug:

:whoo: You seem like u know what you're talkin about don'tcha?

Women develope a maternal bond the minute they find out they're pregnant. I dont understand your weak argument about how labor isn't as bad as we make it. Ever been in labor? :whistle: We just decide to go through with it because of the unconditional love we will have for our offspring... 10-20 hrs in painful labor just to pop a rugrat out :lolbron: