Elderly man almost crashes the car after falling asleep and blames an imaginary driver

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Imagine trusting a geriatric ass driver to drive while you sleep.

Only a fat, nasty, lazy, greasy individual could have the propensity for that. :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Imagine trusting a geriatric ass driver to drive while you sleep.

Only a fat, nasty, lazy, greasy individual could have the propensity for that. :scust:

I drove my mother once in her little ass honda my knees was killing me...why the passenger seat got more room than the drivers seat...:hhh::dead: I drove cause she was the one that was tired...

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Believing 4s are 7s, being proud to bag them to reach 30 Body Gang.....it's sad!
Oh I got friends like that. They started down a bad road from highschool chasing 3 and 4 beckies because they were easy. Been smashing nothing but fat out of shape white hoes since highschool with no shame. Dudes would drive to small towns just to bad dusty cacs at bars. They don't even see it anymore. When they bring girls around all the rest of us like :huhldup:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Oh I got friends like that. They started down a bad road from highschool chasing 3 and 4 beckies because they were easy. Been smashing nothing but fat out of shape white hoes since highschool with no shame. Dudes would drive to small towns just to bad dusty cacs at bars. They don't even see it anymore. When they bring girls around all the rest of us like :huhldup:
At least he's a High Value Male :manny: