Elderly man almost crashes the car after falling asleep and blames an imaginary driver

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look how easily and naturally he lied. He did that shyt and believed it his damn self.
Any habit you normalize eventually consumes you. Habitual lying. Stealing cheating...
And he is listening to Fox News :mjpls: i heard the Lori Lightfoot snippet and had to check. He is an entitled, lying ass MAGAT who needs his license revoked.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought this was the Tesla auto pilot that almost drove into the train :heh::dead:

After a certain age you shouldnt drive....:francis: I'm sorry he need to relinquish that license. after a certain age your sense start to dull you fall asleep you shouldnt be driving...

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That's why they have those wire cables in the median.

Keep people like that from hitting you head on.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Damn @Uncouth Savage you was in passenger seat so I know you must be pissed. You just wanted a quick nap on the road trip and gramps can’t eem stay awake lmaoo

Btw close some weight fat boy

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
we dont have those here...:pachaha: we have guardrails and stone barriers on the expressways if that's what you mean

He's obviously on the interstate in the middle of nowhere.

They can't have those everywhere. They went the cheaper route.

People hit them and they have to be replaced all of the time, but they keep people from crossing over the median.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's obviously on the interstate in the middle of nowhere.

They can't have those everywhere. They went the cheaper route.

People hit them and they have to be replaced all of the time, but they keep people from crossing over the median.

need to put up them stone barriers...:birdman: teach them a lesson to not fall asleep out there...:ufdup: that'll wake ya ass up