Elderly couple vs younger couple in a road rage fight

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No way that was a grandma with that footwork:mjlol:
So I take it that you never got that work from your grandma when you were a little kid? :mjpls:

That was definitely an older woman, because older people don't keep fighting a person when they are down and have given up.. Young people are the ones that keep fighting people when they are down and they try to hurt people. Old people ain't trying to hurt you or kill you. They just trying to beat your ass. If you noticed the old guy stopped fighting too when the young guy was done.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Bruh, I get off work in the morning and just walk up to this busy Tampa intersection and just sit on the Curb and WATCH ...JUST so I can see some traffic fukkery live in real time.

:russ:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I think the description of the video is a lie
I think it's the elderly couple that started it, probably a place with loads of q-tips like florida

The couple looked like they didn't want to lay a hand on them and was barely defending themselves, and the other guy was a p*ssy.
Don't believe they hype

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I think the description of the video is a lie
I think it's the elderly couple that started it, probably a place with loads of q-tips like florida

The couple looked like they didn't want to lay a hand on them and was barely defending themselves, and the other guy was a p*ssy.
Don't believe they hype
The elderly couple stoped behind them in traffic, made the other couple stop the car...dragged them out and mollywopped them, huh? Lol

Last edited: