• Total voters

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ain't nobody kicking me out of my thread...:mjcry:

I wish I had a PC strong enough for it but I ain't dropping rent money on a PC. I put in hundreds of hours on my 360 and it was worth it.

I do hope the skyrim mods on the P4 is close to the PC version though

PS4 mods can only use in-game assets so no new textures, armors, weapons, spells, sounds etc. better than no mods at all but it is a watered down experience compared Xbox & even moreso on PC.

Been enjoying mods for fallout on X1 tho

Daps
Reppin
harlem
PS4 mods can only use in-game assets so no new textures, armors, weapons, spells, sounds etc. better than no mods at all but it is a watered down experience compared Xbox & even moreso on PC.

Been enjoying mods for fallout on X1 tho

Before this thread I didn't really look into it. I thought you would just be able to take the previously made mods from PC, transfer it and play

Now I'm looking into building a gaming PC just for these games. The mod videos on you tube got me feeling like I could play a much better version of skyrim

The one thing I hated about skyrim was the magic and Im seeing people make it better. Everything except for destruction magic felt useless in skyrim. And destruction seemed like the same magic made with different skins. But I seen the Lost grimiore and Apocalypse magic mod and :ooh:

I might just have to make the jump :whew:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Before this thread I didn't really look into it. I thought you would just be able to take the previously made mods from PC, transfer it and play

Now I'm looking into building a gaming PC just for these games. The mod videos on you tube got me feeling like I could play a much better version of skyrim

The one thing I hated about skyrim was the magic and Im seeing people make it better. Everything except for destruction magic felt useless in skyrim. And destruction seemed like the same magic made with different skins. But I seen the Lost grimiore and Apocalypse magic mod and :ooh:

I might just have to make the jump :whew:
Lost grimoire and apoc are top mods for it. I got a bunch.

Having bandit raids come thru n destroy a town is dope.

Same thing happened as when i played it on dbox tho. Put in like 75 hrs n got tired of it

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
They are both very close for me, I have the best memories playing Oblivion. But as others said there were a lot of bugs

I remember that one where go to your inventory in the middle of swinging your sword and drop some item while equipping arrows or some shyt and it dupes your items

I was hype as fukk as a young breh when my friend showed me that one :russ: