• Skyrim

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Oblivion

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
harlem
I never got to play any elder scrolls before either of these .

But I always argue how much better oblivion was apart from the fighting mechanics

The Guilds all had piff stories. You can really be who you want in the game and truly be a bad guy. I was so underwhelmed by the dark brotherhood and the thieves guild.

Being a vampire :whew:

The mages guilds villain :whew:

Lucien Lachance :myman:

Gray fox:myman:

I never felt drawn to any character in skyrim like oblivion. When i walk into the farm house and see lachance hanging and gutted I was :mjcry:. I was so happy to kill that traitor.

What do the brehs think?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never got to play any elder scrolls before either of these .

But I always argue how much better oblivion was apart from the fighting mechanics

The Guilds all had piff stories. You can really be who you want in the game and truly be a bad guy. I was so underwhelmed by the dark brotherhood and the thieves guild.

Being a vampire :whew:

The mages guilds villain :whew:

Lucien Lachance :myman:

Gray fox:myman:

I never felt drawn to any character in skyrim like oblivion. When i walk into the farm house and see lachance hanging and gutted I was :mjcry:. I was so happy to kill that traitor.

What do the brehs think?
oblivion was phenomenal. it felt more complex than skyrim. i hated the sword swinging animation though. looked like you were spreading butter :mjlol:. i loved the story. it was a great story. magic was better in oblivion. i preferred the atmosphere of skyrim though. the armor looked better. being dragonborn was more fun honestly. DLC was better than oblivions in my opinion. towns looked better. attack animations were better in skyrim. some of the weapons felt better in skyrim. both games had a lot of bugs. but i felt like oblivions bugs stood out more. :yeshrug:some of them broke missions and you were stuck. there were item duping bugs. which werent that bad if you had enchanted weapons.

thats all i can think of at the moment. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
harlem
oblivion was phenomenal. it felt more complex than skyrim. i hated the sword swinging animation though. looked like you were spreading butter :mjlol:. i loved the story. it was a great story. magic was better in oblivion. i preferred the atmosphere of skyrim though. the armor looked better. being dragonborn was more fun honestly. DLC was better than oblivions in my opinion. towns looked better. attack animations were better in skyrim. some of the weapons felt better in skyrim. both games had a lot of bugs. but i felt like oblivions bugs stood out more. :yeshrug:some of them broke missions and you were stuck. there were item duping bugs. which werent that bad if you had enchanted weapons.

thats all i can think of at the moment. :yeshrug:

Yeah I do agree with the fighting. I pretty much only used a bow through the whole game.

But no matter what you did, you were dragon slayer. When i was assassinating people for the brother hood I always had a plan. But in skyrim all you had to do is use the Op shouts and move on. No skill went into skyrim. Felt very easy

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jumping through oblivion gates:wow:

Skyrim was a boring story but looked and played better obviously since it came out later. But I loved Oblivion, how u leveled and the atmosphere. Dungeon crawling was better with worthwhile exploration.
I would cop Skyrim Remastered but thats a time sink I cant afford

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
-
Yeah I do agree with the fighting. I pretty much only used a bow through the whole game.

But no matter what you did, you were dragon slayer. When i was assassinating people for the brother hood I always had a plan. But in skyrim all you had to do is use the Op shouts and move on. No skill went into skyrim. Felt very easy
true. compared to oblivion it felt easy once you got OP weapons. especially on legendary mode. taking out 2 dragons at once. im hoping there is an oblivion remaster. or a return to that city in the next elder scrolls. i had the game of the year edition of oblivion. bought it for 6 bucks. :wow:
Jumping through oblivion gates:wow:

Skyrim was a boring story but looked and played better obviously since it came out later. But I loved Oblivion, how u leveled and the atmosphere. Dungeon crawling was better with worthwhile exploration.
I would cop Skyrim Remastered but thats a time sink I cant afford
the dungeons were beautiful. was was looking at them with the :wow:

if only they could remaster that.

but oblivion and skyrim are neck and neck to me. surpassing in different areas. oblivion still had too many bugs. and you could jump in one spot and go up 10 levels. :heh:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
for real. skyrim world feels interesting enough to explore, but because of weak ass combat, dungeons and flabby n sick storyline i can't play this shyt for more than a couple days
combat was, hack away until the animation shows up. should have flowed more, rather than do a hard cut to the animation. i hated how the spells didnt have enough variety in looks.